Monday, April 23, 2012

Slow Monday

            Nothing interesting today.  We didn’t teach today for a few reasons – we didn’t really have a place to go and had to figure that out today, plus the ladies didn’t know we were back, and there is now continuing education classes going on, so the campus is still quite alive with activity.  I woke up at 5 this morning all by myself because I’ve gotten used to that the past few days.  I was disappointed when I realized I would not be going on a game drive this morning and went back to sleep for a couple hours.  After working out and drinking coffee, I discovered how much fun editing pictures is.  I spent the rest of my morning playing around with my favorite pictures from the trip.  Dee took us into town and we got groceries, then said hello to some people around campus.  I did laundry, made more coffee, and spent a shameful amount of time working on my pictures.   And that right there was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment