Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just a Normal Day

            Today was scorching hot again.  Nothing out of the ordinary today.  Here are some snippets of my day:
-          Given is continuing to improve a ton with his reading. 
-          Around campus, lots of repairs and yard work is going on in preparation for the huge conferences next week.  They’re even painting the walls.
-          On my run today, a man started running behind me, shouting in a different language.  I ignored him for a little while until finally I got annoyed and shouted over my shoulder, “I only speak English!”  That got him to leave me alone. 
-          One thing I will miss: today I walked outside our gate about fifteen feet and bought fresh vegetables and fruit for a few bucks.  I don’t think I’ll be able to do that in America.   

No comments:

Post a Comment