Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dutch Reform

            What a nice Saturday!  I went for a nice long run this morning.  Dave, Dee, Professor Cherney, Rachel and I went to the Dutch Reform (the huge market that is held once a month) and did some bartering.  We ate lunch there (I had the Mexican chicken burrito) and came back for a nice relaxing afternoon.  I half-heartedly swept the house and then took a nap before playing kickball with the kids.  One of the neighborhood boys, Nyambe (definitely guessing on that spelling) is one of the best runners I have ever seen.  He would make any running coach drool even though he can’t be more than 13.  After the game, Rachel and I made dinner and relaxed in front of the “TV” (my laptop).  And that was my very slow, relaxing Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment