Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Know that My Redeemer Lives

            Happy Easter!  He has risen indeed!  Today’s service was beautiful.  As usual, there was a wonderful sermon from Pastor Mutentame and beautiful choir songs.  After the service, I spent the afternoon working on the PowerPoint for the in-service meeting on Saturday and reading my book.  We went over to the Wendlands’ house in the afternoon to watch some National Geographic and then had a delicious Easter dinner.  Of course I ate way too much, so the rest of the evening I laid uselessly on the coach while watching more National Geographic, including  a show on the wildlife in Miami.  Now I am a bit more concerned about pythons as well as determined to see a manatee when I go back. 
I’m sleepy from eating so much and am unable to think of anything else to say.   I missed my family quite a bit the last few days.  In spite of that, today was very nice, and I very much enjoyed my African Easter.   

No comments:

Post a Comment