Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Back Into the Routine

            I’m not going to lie – it was hard for me to get motivated this morning to teach.  It was kind of cold out and I was more interested in staying inside, drinking coffee, and reading my book.  But as soon as I started working with Obey and Given, my entire mood shifted around.  I love teaching these kids.  Being around them is so uplifting.  I had such a fun morning and was completely ready to go the rest of the day.
Rachel and I made phenomenal fried egg, fried onion, and avocado sandwiches for lunch.  After our last tutoring session I played kickball with the kids.  Barnabas loves trying to play basketball with me.  He’ll take the kickball and dribble it like a basketball and try to go through his legs and everything.  He thinks it’s hilarious when I dribble the ball around my back, through my legs, and over his head as he tries to steal it. 
            Dee cooked dinner for us and Professor Cherney.  That’s always fun – we get some yummy food and some interesting conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment