Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Lovely Saturday

            Today was a very full, relaxing day.  I went for a nice long run this morning and then Rachel and I hung out at the guest house and watched TV while working on tedious stuff on our computers.  We watched a couple of excellent shows on TLC and E! and were very productive.  Later in the afternoon, we walked with Dee to meet her friend Vincent.  He’s a very nice, intelligent man.  Then we went over to campus to watch some kickball and follow Dave around as he hunted monkeys.  He shot one out of the tree and the boys went crazy.  They all sprinted at it.  Given got there first and the sight of him snatching it up and running around cheering in delight made me laugh so hard.  I kept my distance, though – bloody animal carcasses aren’t my thing.  Then we made a delicious dinner of pasta, vegetables, and chicken and watched Sense and Sensibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment