Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to my blog.  My plan is to update this every day I'm in Zambia, so check this often to see what I'm up to.  I'll also post pictures to my Facebook - add me as a friend if you'd like to see those :)

I'll be landing in Lusaka Saturday morning (Friday evening in the United States), so depending on how soon I can get my laptop hooked up to the Internet, you should be seeing posts from me soon.

Please stay in touch!  My email address is erika.laete@gmail.com and I'll try to check Facebook often too.  Any and all information from America is welcome (especially once March Madness starts).  I'm not sure how good the Internet service will be, but if you have Skype and want to give it a try, go ahead and search for me on there too.

Thanks for your prayers, blessings, and support.  I've appreciated all your help!

Here's the website for our gifting site for those of you who have asked:

https://kingdomworkers.myetap.org/fundraiser/Africa-Zambia/aboutEvent.do

2 comments: